GREEN CHICKEN RENDANG
1 kg chicken,cut into small pieces.
1 tbsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cumin powder
Salt and a bit of sugar to taste
1 cup thick coconut milk
1 fresh turmeric leaf,finely sliced
½ cup oil
Grind into a paste:
200 gm green chilie
50 gm garlic
50 gm ginger
50 gm lengkuas
150 gm onion
1. Heat oil and fry the grind paste and till the oil rise.
2. Add in the powders and mix well.
3. Add in the salt and sugar mix well and add in the chicken.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and cook till the chicken is cooked and the oil rise. Add in the sliced turmeric leaves and mix well.
5. Remove from the heat and serve with rice.